You like me! You really like me! I was shocked and amazed when I saw that The Wit Continum nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! But like most things in life, nothing is free. At least this is something fun though. It turns out there a few rules that are attached to this thing:
Here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Easy enough! I’ve done part one, now it’s onto part 2!
1. I’ve met 4 out of 5 Nsync members. The only one I have failed to meet is that Justin fellow.
2. I probably care for animals more than people. It might sound odd to some. I just feel that in most cases we’re able to care for ourselves but animals/pets depend on people to help them out. It seems that most people fail in that area of life.
3. I don’t want children, ever. I’ve always felt this way and it’ll never change. When I hold a baby I don’t get that “OMGZ! MUST. HAVE. KIDS.” feeling that most woman seem to get. All I want to do is give it back. Being an Aunt on the other hand is the bees knees.
4. I love True Crime. I love reading books about the subject and watching shows about cases. I’ve always said if my computer was ever searched as part of an investigation I’d end up in jail. It’s funny because whenever I watch a crime drama in most cases I can pick out the real life cases the episode is based on, especially with “Criminal Minds.”
5. I’m very good at hiding emotions. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
6. The only dance/event I attended in High School was Senior Prom. I didn’t attend any other dances. I don’t even think I went to the Home Coming football game until after I graduated. I just wasn’t into it.
7. I do regret not trying out for sports in High School though. I feel like I could’ve been pretty good at Track & Field even though I hate running now. If I had started back then, I’d probably feel different about it.
Damn, that was hard. Seriously. I hate writing about myself. I’m sure most of us do really. Hey! Does that count as an 8th thing about me? The last part is going to be pretty hard. I’m not sure I’ve discovered 15 new blogs but I’ll post all the one’s I have found! Don’t be surprised to see your name!
Forgotten Beast: I love how her posts pretty much always feature pictures! Pictures of yummy food!
Ginntastic: A wonderful personal blog! She’s funny and seems pretty awesome!
This Italian Family: I just started checking this blog out. The main reason I picked it? Their dog is ADORABLE.
Dirt On The Rocks: She always has a great contest going on plus an awesome blog layout.
My.Travel.Map: Another blog I just started reading. If you love to travel or want to live through someone else, be sure to check this one out.
Thoughts Appear’s Blog: She writes about zombies? I mean, what more do you need? A very open and honest blogger too!
Brightest Blue: More cute dogs! And a lovely blog too!
SuperDuperFantastic: I’ve actually followed her blog for awhile now and enjoy reading about her travels!
RachelSkirts: I love her blog design. It’s very simple and fresh.
Bavarian Erin: She writes for my Comic Con blog and is a wonderful person! I’m glad we were able to meet in 2011!
And that’s all I got. I really need to start reading more blogs. Maybe I’ll add that to my 2012 to do list! Anyway, be sure to go check out the blogs I listed! Maybe you’ll find a new favorite!